Please make a reservation to ensure access on a specific date.
- Please select the date you wish to visit. (Reservations for dates past September 13 will be released in early September.)
- Selects the text hyperlink that says "Museum Admission.” This will take you to the next page to select your admissions package and shows the number of tickets available that day.
- Confirm the correct date and then select which type of admission you will be purchasing and add to your cart.
- Proceed with cart checkout
- For assistance with ticketing, call 406.994.6223 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Important visitation information:
- Admission is valid any time between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Please bring and wear a mask or face-covering. It will be required during your visit. This requirement does not apply to children under the age of two (2) or to individuals who are unable to wear a face-covering due to a medical condition.
- Please stay with your group and maintain six (6) feet of social distancing inside the museum.
- Upon entry to the museum and the museum store, please use the provided hand sanitizer. There will be numerous hand sanitizer stations located throughout the museum.
- As a member of a science center or museum participating in the ASTC Travel Passport Program, you are eligible for complimentary general admission for two adults, plus children or grandchildren under the age of 18. ASTC members will be asked to provide their membership card on the day of their visit
- Please note that if you don't feel well on the day of your visit, please contact us at 406.994.2251 to reschedule your visit.
The following remain temporarily closed or suspended: Martin Children’s Discovery Center, Hager Auditorium, boardroom, classrooms, tours, and events.
NOTE: If nothing appears below section 2. SELECT FROM THE FOLLOWING ADMISSION PACKAGES: there are no admissions available for that particular date you selected. Please select another date.