Evening at the Museum
The 2022 Evening at the Museum Host Committee is pleased to invite you to an exclusive evening including a champagne reception and special Taylor Planetarium show, a viewing of rare objects in the visiting Apsáalooke exhibit, followed by a gourmet dinner and live auction under the dinosaurs in the dramatic setting of the Siebel Dinosaur Complex.
Aimee Dendrinos, Chair • Denise Sheehy • Carol Glenn Lalani • Melodee Hanes • Anna Makarechian • Paul Makarechian • Jim McCray • Kath Williams, Ph.D. • Meredith Scully • Sarah Stilwill, MD • Amy Alvardo
Join over 60 MOR Supporters to enjoy:
- A champagne reception and special Taylor Planetarium show with your name in the stars!
- A walk through the acclaimed and visually stunning exhibit Apsaalooke Women and Warriors to view rare artifacts that have returned to Montana after more than a century;
- Enjoy wine and appetizers under Montana's T. Rex;
- Bid on an Adopt-a-Dino opportunity, exclusive experiences, or decorative art items in the benefit auction that supports MOR’s Changing Exhibits program;
- Immersed in the Hall of Giants, dine with "Big Al", one of the most complete Allosaurus ever discovered, and listen to a fascinating VIP talk on science, myth, and monsters.
You may choose to attend this exclusive benefit event on either Wednesday, October 12, or Thursday, October 13, 2022. Tickets for this benefit event are available at $2,500 per pair.
A few individual tickets are available for each evening.
To purchase your tickets online, please fill out the form below or, you may email me at email@example.com or call me at 406-994-4973.
We look forward to seeing you at this truly unique and extraordinary event!
Patricia “Tricia” Erikson
Director of Development & Membership
Please join us by purchasing tickets.
All proceeds benefit Museum of the Rockies, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.