Museum of the
Rockies (MOR) is here for you, and we appreciate your steadfast support during
these challenging times.
The COVID-19 global pandemic has left an indelible mark on lives and businesses. MOR is no exception. We are excited to welcome you back to engage with and explore our world-class exhibitions. The museum values the safety and health of our members, visitors, and staff, and we are following Gallatin County, Montana, and Federal COVID-19 operating policies and cleaning standards.
- Visitors and members are welcome. To guarantee access to the museum on a specific day, we recommend making a reservation, as we have daily admission capacity.
- Please bring and wear a mask or face-covering. It will be required during your visit. Children under the age of five (5) and those who cannot physically remove a face covering without assistance, or those who have requested and received a necessary accommodation are not required to wear face coverings. All children between the ages of two and four, however, are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering.
- Please stay with your group and maintain six (6) feet of social distancing inside the museum.
- Upon entry to the museum and the museum store, please use the provided hand sanitizer. There will be numerous hand sanitizer stations located throughout the museum.
- Please note that if you don't feel well on the day of your visit, please contact us at 406.994.2251 to reschedule your visit.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Your support for Museum of the Rockies is essential to continuing world-renowned research and collections, vital educational outreach programs, rich and varied exhibitions.
To reserve tickets (members and non-members):
To purchase a Membership:
Purchase or Renew Membership
To register for Tours for Tots:
Register for Tours for Tots
To register for Summer Camps:
Register for Summer Camps
To register for Homeschool Programs:
Register for Homeschool Days
If you would like to help MOR: