Museum of the
Rockies (MOR) is here for you, and we appreciate your steadfast support during
these challenging times.
The COVID-19 global pandemic has left an indelible mark on lives and businesses. MOR is no exception. We are excited to welcome you back to engage with and explore our world-class exhibitions. The museum values the safety and health of our members, visitors, and staff, and we are following Gallatin County, Montana, and Federal COVID-19 operating policies and cleaning standards.
- Visitors and members are welcome. To guarantee access to the museum on a specific day, please make a reservation, as we have daily admission capacity.
- Please bring and wear a mask or face-covering. It will be required during your visit. This requirement does not apply to children under the age of two (2) or to individuals who are unable to wear a face-covering due to a medical condition.
- Please stay with your group and maintain six (6) feet of social distancing inside the museum.
- Upon entry to the museum and the museum store, please use the provided hand sanitizer. There will be numerous hand sanitizer stations located throughout the museum.
- Please note that if you don't feel well on the day of your visit, please contact us at 406.994.2251 to reschedule your visit.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Your support for Museum of the Rockies is essential to continuing world-renowned research and collections, vital educational outreach programs, rich and varied exhibitions.
To reserve tickets (members and non-members):Admission
To purchase a Membership:
Purchase or Renew MembershipTo register for Camp: